This holiday season, if you’re looking for a new recipe to feature during a seasonal gathering, try this Asian inspired twist on turkey.
Lee Kum Kee’s Roasted Stuffed Turkey Roll:
1. Horizontally halve the turkey breast.
2. Pound with the back of a knife or meat mallet to obtain two big flat pieces of meat.
3. Mix the meat with Marinade.
4. Use 1 Tbsp oil to sauté garlic and shallots, add mushrooms, and stir-fry well.
5. Drizzle wine or vodka.
6.Add spinach and toss well with rolled oats to form the filling.
7. Sprinkle some flour onto both sides of meat, arrange filling on top, roll and tie up.
8. Repeat this step to make another roll.
9. Pan-fry the meat rolls in 1 Tbsp oil until golden.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 20 minutes until cooked through.
11. Cut into slices to serve.