Was getting in shape one of your 2015 New Year’s resolutions? Then skip the healthy but tastes like dirt diet recipes and add this delicious two layered smoothie to your meal plan.
Not only does it taste good, but it’s also detoxifying with lots of fiber, antioxidants, and immune boosting nutrients. The smoothie secret ingredient is Grace Coconut Water, which contains 500mg of potassium and has five essential electrolytes to rehydrate you, especially after a difficult workout session.
Detox Mango Blackberry Smoothie:
1. First combine frozen blackberries, 1 tablespoon tofu, chia seeds and spinach in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth and pour into glass.
3. Rinse out blender then add in remaining tablespoon of tofu, mango pulp, coconut water and banana.
4. Blend until smooth and pour on top of the blackberry smoothie.
5. Add a few blackberries on top for decoration and enjoy. (Note: For extra sweetness, you can add the other half of the banana and more La Fe Mango Pulp.)