This Thanksgiving, enjoy one of these seasonal libations while celebrating all that you’re thankful for.
1. Effen Vodka’s Toasted White Cranberry: If you are counting your calories this holiday season, this festive libation is only 119 calories.
Directions: In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients and shake with ice. Strain into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with toasted coconut flakes.
2. Felina’s Spell: – In New York City for the holidays? Stop by the Marlton Hotel (5 West 8th Street, www.marltonhotel.com) to try this seasonal mixture.
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, and shake with ice. Strain and serve.
3. Cruzan Maple Leaf: Give thanks with a drink that has all of the nostalgic flavors of the festive time.
Directions: Stir ingredients over ice and pour in an old fashioned glass over a large ice cube. Scrape fresh cinnamon on top as garnish.
4. Laphroaig Scot’s Cider: Have a glass of this cider ready to warm you up after your annual family Thanksgiving football game.
Directions: Build in a pre-heated coffee mug. Garnish with a lemon wedge studded with cloves and a dash of fresh ground cinnamon.
5. When Two Thanksgiving Pies Meet: This drink mixes two of the most popular Thanksgiving pies, creating a must try drink.
Directions: Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a dusting of fresh ground nutmeg.
6. The Cosmopolitan Pilgrim: We all know leftovers are the best part of Thanksgiving, so why not create a cocktail with the extra cranberry sauce.
Directions: Combine ingredients in a shaker. Add ice and shake well, strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.