End your Easter meal on a high note with Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Peach Crumble.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Peach Crumble:
Yield: 8 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Butter an 8×8 baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, toss all Peach Base ingredients until combined. Allow the mixture to sit for several minutes. (Note: If there is a lot of liquid at the bottom of the bowl, toss in one more tablespoon of flour. )
4. Pour the peaches into the baking dish and smooth the top.
5. Add butter, flour and rolled oats to a large bowl and, using your fingers, smash up the butter into the flour and oats until the butter is pea-sized and the mixture is crumbly.
6. Incorporate the sugars, almonds and salt using the same technique. (Note: If the mixture is overly dry, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until it clumps together.)
7. Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the peach base.
8. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the top is browned and the peach juices are bubbling.
9. Serve immediately, and if desired, top the dish with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
(Note: For added flare, make individual Peach Crumbles. Choose 8 to 10 oven safe ramekins and create mini crumbles following the same instructions listed above.)