If you’re craving a no-fuss sweet treat on National Coffee Day (Thursday, September 29th) try Ava’s 2-minute Coffee Cake Mug.
“I personally love the taste of coffee and experimenting with different beans and flavors,” explained Michelle Spell, pastry chef and owner of Ava’s Cupcakes. “The 2-minute Coffee Cake was created during an afternoon when I was craving caffeine and something sweet, but didn’t have the time to bake a full cake. This recipe is tasty and easy to recreate regardless of your baking skills.”
Ava’s 2-minute Coffee Cake Mug
1. Soften butter, add sugar and fluff up.
2. Add heavy cream, vanilla, cinnamon and stir.
3. Mix flour, salt and baking powder together in a separate bowl.
4. Add to cup.
1. Soften butter, add flour, cinnamon and brown sugar and mix until crumbly.
2. Crumble onto cake mixture, pat down gently.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes, let cool for 1 minute.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar & enjoy.