Miranda Kerr looked stunning at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party wearing a ‘40s style gown by Valentino. Victoria’s Secret Makeup artist, Lisa Storey, created a makeup look to compliment the glamour of that era which also had a modern and sexy sensibility.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Apply Victoria’s Secret Makeup Tinted Moisturizer in Golden Medium to give skin a flawless finish.
2. Dust Victoria’s Secret Makeup Minerals Pressed Face Powder all over before applying Victoria’s Secret Makeup.
3. Apply Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in At Last to the cheeks for a fresh glow.
4. Prep eyes with Victoria’s Secret Makeup Hyper Gloss Eye Shimmer in Golden Lights
5. Using Victoria’s Secret Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Heiress, apply the Base color on the lid and use the crease color to frame the contour of the eye.
6. Starting at the inside corner and moving outward, line upper lash line Victoria’s Secret Makeup Precision Liner, keeping the line thickest at the outer corner.
7. Frame contours of the eye with Victoria’s Secret Makeup Shimmer Eye Shadow in Between The Sheets for more emphasis.
8. Enhance natural brow shape with Victoria’s Secret Makeup Brow Pencil.
9. To finish the eyes, apply two coats of Victoria’s Secret Makeup High Definition Mascara for full and lush lashes.
10. Apply a sheer coat of Victoria’s Secret Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Lighten Up to complete this chic and glamorous look.
Lisa keeps Victoria’s Secret PRO Anti-Shine FX Oil-Free Mattifier on hand for last minute touch ups.
Victoria’s Secret is located at 2044 Montauk Highway in Bridgehampton. For more information call 631-537-3373 or visit www.victoriassecret.com.