Lip Appreciation Day is on Saturday, March 16, so here are the top five products for a pucker worthy pout.
1. Go Bold: Spring and summer are all about the bright color. With the vibrant The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Gloss ($10.00, www.thebodyshop-usa.com) all you need is a little mascara and your done.
2. Nourish And Protect: Give your lips some TLC with First Aid Beauty (FAB) Ultra Repair Lip Therapy available at Sephora ($12.00, www.sephora.com). The moisturizing product nourishes and protect lips with shea butter, oatmeal, and antioxidant boosters.
3. Pretty In Pink: One swipe of Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick available at CVS ($9.99, 38 Pantigo Road, East Hampton, www.revlon.com) in Front Row and you have a versatile pretty pale pink pout which lasts all day and is perfect for a day at work or date night.
4. Prevent Chapped Lips: The cold temperatures of winter and the beginning of spring can leave lips feeling chapped. Weleda Everon Lip Balm ($6.00, weleda.com) contains soothing and nourishing organic jojoba seed oil which helps eliminates dryness as well as organic shea butter and Beeswax for long lasting protection.
5. Cure A Cold Sore: It’s unfortunate but cold sores happen. When you feel one coming on reach for LypSyl Extreme Cold Sore Relief available at Rite-Aid ($6.99, 82 Nugent Street, Southampton, www.lypsylhome.com) for fast relief from the pain and itching.
Now go find a fun spot in the Hamptons to show off your pretty pout.