Concerts are the perfect time to add some rock n’ roll glam to your look. For those of you going to AFTEE’s Nile Rodgers East End Dance Party with Adam Lambert, Avicii, Chromeo, Mystery Skulls, DJ Russell Peters, and Prince Paul at Martha Clara Vineyards in Riverhead here are a few products to add some drama.
1. Baked Bronzer: If you haven’t had time to hit the beach this summer, Palladio Beauty Baked Bronzer ($10, www.palladiobeauty.com) gives you a sun-kissed glow without hours in the sun.
2. Satin Eye Color: If you are all about the eyes try Clé de Peau Beauté Satin Eye Color in Satin available at Nordstrom ($45, nordstrom.com). The neutral color is the perfect base for a dramatic eye enhanced by lots of liner and mascara.
3. Shimmer Strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Adam Lambert is always rockin’ the heavy eyeliner so enjoy dramatic definition with Physicians Formula’s Kohl Liner ($11.95, www.physiciansformula.com) in smokey eyes.
4. Hypnôse Star Show-Stopping Volume Mascara: Complete the glamorous look with Lancome Hypnôse Star Show-Stopping Volume Mascara available at Whites East Hampton Pharmacy ($28, 81 Main Street, East Hampton, www.whiteseasthampton.com).
5. Extra Rich Lipstick: With the focus on eyes a nude lip is a must. Try Cle de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in Soleil d’Or 101 available at Barneys (www.barneys.com) or if want a bold color try Matilda 310 available at Barneys ($40, www.barneys.com).
6. Amplifying Hair Spray: With makeup covered, make sure your hair stays in place all night. Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray available at CVS ($11.99, 111 Main Street, Southampton, 631-283-4250, www.fathairstore.com) gives a long lasting hold with a little extra volume.
7. Hydrating Body Mist: For an all over glow spray on some Kai Body Glow ($34, www.kaifragrance.com). The dry oil spray will leave skin hydrated even after the after-party at The Suffolk Theater.
8. MegaPixel FX Polish: For multidimensional nails with punk rock edge try Orly MegaPixel FX in Black Pixel ($10, www.orlybeauty.com).
For tickets to AFTEE’s Nile Rodgers East End Dance Party visit www.aftee.org.