This Breast Cancer Awareness month pick up one of these pink products to support the cause.
1. Paint the Town Pink: Kick Off Breast Cancer Awareness Month with the Ellen Hermanson Breast Center, the coalition of Women’s Cancers at Southampton Hospital, the Southampton Chamber of Commerce and the Village and Town of Southampton, who are hosting a Tree Lighting Ceremony to Paint the Town Pink on Tuesday, October 1st at 6 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce (76 Main Street, Southampton, www.southamptonchamber.com).
2. Essie Nail Polish: “Pink is powerful,” says brand founder and Global Creative Director Essie Weingarten. “Essie is built on the power of color and pink is a complete force of nature.” In recognition of BCA month, the company has released two pretty pink shades, Pink About It and Pink Works (www.essie.com), in support of their partnership with Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
3. BUILT: Whether you are planning a weekend escape or have an upcoming BCA walk, the Gourmet Getaway Tote (www.builtny.com) is the perfect accessory to bring. Pack race gear in the expandable tote, which is also insulated making it ideal for a picnic during a weekend getaway. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
4. Orly Nail Polish: 20 percent of the Pretty in Pink Collection ($10, www.orlybeauty.com) will be donated to Cancer Schmancer. Choose from Fight On, Pink Your World and You Are Not Alone.
5. Lipault of Paris: The chic Petite Travel Tote ($125, www.lipault-us.com) is ultra-lightweight and durable, making it ideal for airport travel. 10 percent of the MSRP will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
6. “Art & Sole” by Jane Weitzman: The ultimate coffee table book, browse through approximately 150 shoes discovered by Jane Weitzman and commissioned by artists from highly unusual materials since the original Stuart Weitzman retail shop opened in the mid-1990’s. During the month of October, Stuart Weitzman will be donating 100 percent of the profits from “Art & Sole” from stores and ($30, www.stuartweitzman.com) to ovarian and breast cancer research.
7. Keratin Complex Heat Therapy Ceramic Ball Dryer: Enjoy the best of both worlds, achieve sleek, smooth locks while supporting BCA with this Pink ($149. www.keratincomplex.com) dryer which has a positive and negative ion generator switch. During the month of October, 20 percent will be donated to Friends Are By Your Side.
8. Jennifer Miller Jewelry Accessorize for the cause in the Hamptons. 15 percent of proceeds from the Think Pink and Rose Gold collections ( 28 Jobs Lane, Southampton, 631-283-9061 or 55 Main Street # C, East Hampton, 631-329-9061, jennifermillerjewelry.com) will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
9. Pure Madness Chocolate: Go ahead and satisfy your sweet tooth because for each truffle (www.puremadnesschocolate.com) sold, $1 from the sale will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation during the month of October.
10. Nine West Starting October 15th, for every $125 dollars spent at a Nine West boutique or at www.ninewest.com, the company will donate $25 to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. As a thank-you for their support, customers will receive a canvas tote featuring the hashtag, #9WFTBC, to join the important campaign conversation.