Here are a few more pretty pink products to support Breast Cancer Awareness.
1. Tory Burch Dip-Dye Logo Jacquard Scarf: Keep warm this fall with Tory Burch, who has joined forces with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) to create a few exclusive BCA products including the Dip-Dye Logo Jacquard Scarf ($185,47 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, 631-907-9150, www.toryburch.com). 20 percent of BCA items purchased will be donated to BCRF.
2. Limited Edition Paul Mitchell Pink Products: You can have the glossiest, silkiest, and smoothest hair thanks to Paul Mitchell’s BCA limited edition tools & styling products, which are available at professional salons and Paul Mitchell schools (www.paulmitchell.com). Products include the Express Ion Smooth with complimentary pink clip-in hair extension, Hot Off the Press (a weightless barrier between hair and heat styling tools), Super Skinny Serum, Detangling Brush, Haute Rollers Set, the Super Strong Daily Shampoo and Conditioner.
3. Nails Inc. Paint Your Pinkie Pink: Add some pink sparkle to your life with Nails Inc.’s BCA collaboration with designer Matthew Williamson and model and actress Poppy Delevingne. For every bottle of the limited edition colors sold, $1 will be donated to Breast Cancer Campaign. Nails Inc. Paint Your Pinkie Pink ($9.50, www.sephora.com) is available at Sephora.
4. Robindira Unsworth Rhea Ring: This standout Robindira Unsworth Ring ($313, www.robindira.com) features a morganite slice encompassed by glistening white topaz. During the month of October, 20 percent of the proceeds will be donated to Young Survival Coalition.
5. Agraria Cedar Rose Collection: Agraria is showing their BCA support by donating 35 percent of proceeds from all Cedar Rose (www.agrariahome.com) purchases to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation during October. The collection includes the AirEssence, PetiteEssence, Woven Crystal Candle, Crystal Cane Candle, TasselAire and Luxury Bath Bar.
6. Matrix BCA Hairsprays: Whether you have crazy curly hair in need of some taming or flat hair in dire need of a boost, Matrix’s BCA Hairsprays have you covered. Cult-favorites including Biolage, Design Pulse, Total Results, and Vavoom, got an updated look with pretty pink accents for BCA. 10 percent of sales will benefit The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Visit (Matrix.com) for salon locations.
7. Elemis Think Pink Beauty Heroes: Anti-age for the cause with Elemis Think Pink Beauty Heroes ($58, www.timetospa.com), which includes Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust (Limited Edition in Pink), Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm and Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm. Proceeds from every kit sold will be included in a $15,000 donation to the Breast Cancer Care Fund.
8. Ahava Mineral Hand Cream: Keep moisturized this fall with the extremely rich AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream ($31.50 on sale for $21.00, www.ahavaus.com). Ahava is donating 10 percent of all proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
9. CHROMATICgallerie Shoes: With your choice of heel height (4″, 3″ or 2″) and colors, which range from hot pink to neutral nude, CHROMATICgallerie Shoes ($88, www.chromaticgallerie.com) let women create this ideal heel. The company is donating 10 percent of shoe sales to the National Breast Cancer Foundation during the month of October.