Pumpkin, cinnamon, cranberry, and apple pie are just some of the alluring scents that sum up fall. With the season almost over, if you can’t get enough of autumn fragrances, here are eight products which can be worn daily to remind you of the transitional time of the year.
1. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Collection: Bath & Body Works combined two of the most iconic fall flavors resulting in an irresistible scent. The Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Collection ($6 to $16, www.bathandbodyworks.com) Signature Fragrance Collection comes in a variety of products including Shimmer Mousse, Fine Fragrance Mist, Triple Moisture Body Cream, Body Lotion, and Shower Gel.
2. Roger and Gallet Ginger Collection: Sensual notes of ginger and spice are evident in the Roger and Gallet Ginger Collection ($13 to $33, www.rogerandgalletus.com) which features Fragrant Water, Perfumed Soaps, Liquid Soap, Moisturizing Refreshing Fragrant Body Lotion, and Rich Nourishing Body Cream.
3. Weleda Pomegranate Firming Collection: Who knew an anti-aging skincare line could smell so good? The Weleda Pomegranate Firming Collection ($33 to $45, weleda.com), which contains an Eye Cream, Day Cream, Night Cream, and Firming Serum, uses a combination of natural ingredients like organic pomegranate juice and organic golden millet.
4. Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner: If you are dealing with over dyed or under conditioned hair, try Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner ($1.99, www.bigenusastore.com). Leave in for 15 minutes and then enjoy immediate shine and long lasting results thanks to sunflower oil and rice water essence.
5. Philosophy’s Granny’s Homemade Apple Pie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: Start the morning by bringing back childhood memories of grandma cooking her family favorite homemade apple pie with Philosophy’s Granny’s Homemade Apple Pie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath ($16.50, www.philosophy.com).
6. Vine Vera Resveratrol Skin Care: While it has been proven that a glass of red wine can be good for your health, the Vine Vera Red Wine Skin Care Collection (www.vinevera.com) focuses in on your complexion. The line reduces the appearance of aging and as an added benefit smells like your favorite glass of wine. Choose from cleansers, night and day creams, eye creams and peels in available in Merlot, Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, Chianti, Cabernet, Shiraz Instalift, Pinot Noir, and Malbec DNA.
7. Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Soothing Peel: This cult favorite product ($30, www.reneerouleau.com) gently exfoliates dry skin, clears blemishes and clogged pores, while stimulating cellular renewal to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
8. Jason Antioxidant Cranberry Pure Natural Body Wash: A soothing and stress fighting lather is another ideal way to begin the day. Jason Antioxidant Cranberry Pure Natural Body Wash (www.amazon.com), utilizes soothing aloe vera gel and chamomile as well as vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 which oil nourish skin, and the captivating fragrance comes from natural cranberry oil.