Between dealing with back to back to back snowstorms and single digit temperatures, your skin can really take a hit. If you’re tired of the polar vortex and want your glow back, here are twelve super moisturizing products to get you through the rest of winter.
1. The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser: This bestseller from The Body Shop ($15, www.thebodyshop-usa.com) gently gets rid of make-up and dirt without leaving skin dry.
2. Izlla Urban Elements Defense Serum: Leave a lackluster complexion behind with this rich serum from Izlla ($59, www.izlla.com).
3. Ole Henriksen Truth Crème Advanced Hydration: If you just can’t get enough hydration, try Ole Henriksen’s new mega-moisturizing crème ($45, www.sephora.com). You’ll finally find that soft, bright, radiant skin that has been hiding since the start of winter.
4. Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel: This unique gel from Imagine Skincare ($33, www.imageskincare.com) contains a mixture of nourishing anti-oxidants that reduce the appearance of fine lines, prevent the breakdown of collagen, and diminish dark circles.
5. Noodle & Boo The Balm: This cure all from Noodle & Boo ($18, noodleandboo.com) gets rid of dry patches, and is especially great for dry, chapped or callused hands and feet.
6. Balanced Guru Organic Aloe, Lotus and Chamomile Moisturizing Facial Masque: Sit back, relax and refresh your face and neck with Balanced Guru Organic’s Masque ($42, balancedguru.com). The at home facial contains an ideal blend of aloe, flowers and plant-based nutrients to help restore your complexion.
7. Wilma Schumann Collagen Booster Pads: If your eye area is in need of some extra TLC try these Collagen Booster Pads from Wilma Schumann ($18, www.wilmaschumann.com), an intense, hydration-boosting treatment which reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
8. Caudalie Beauty Elixir Limited Edition: This cult favorite ($49, caudalie.com) is the ultimate midday refresher. The bottle received a beauty makeover by L’Wren Scott and all you have to do is spritz your face for a boost of radiance.
9. Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Intensive Night Cream: Before bed, help soothe, heal and repair overnight by applying this ultra thick night cream from Erno Laszlo ($95, www.neimanmarcus.com) .
10. Osmosis Pur Medical Skincare Refresh PM Eye Repair Serum: Another nighttime must-have is Osmosis Pur Medical Skincare’s Serum ($54, www.dermstore.com). The formula tightens, tones and revives the ever so delicate under eye area.
11. Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil: When all else fails, give facial oil a try. Pangea Organics’ ($55, pangeaorganics.com) has a combination of antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins that absorb deeply to provide intrinsic moisture.
12. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Body Lotion: Once you get back your glow, make sure have silky smooth skin by using Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Body Lotion ($6.99, www.ulta.com).