At the Christian Siriano Fall 2014 show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Sebastian Professional lead stylist, Anthony Cole created a sophisticated, ’60s-inspired chignon. The collection was inspired by late Swedish fashion model, Lisa Fonssagrives, who the designer sees as the muse of Parisian beauty and glamour. It pays homage to the 60s while maintaining a modern twist with “lady-like yet cool” pieces.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Start by spraying Sebastian Professional Dry Clean Only around hair line, eventually covering head; brush.
2. Work Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte from root to tip of hair, covering entire head.
3. Create part directly down the center of head and slick each side over ear using Sebastian Professional Gel Forte.
4. Gather all hair at nape of neck and secure in low ponytail.
5. Finger-tease ponytail starting with underneath layer using Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray.
6. Pin ponytail underneath hair elastic creating an elegant, low bun.
7. Synch and secure the bun to ensure it remains in-tact using bobby pins and Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray.
For more information visit www.sebastianprofessional.com.