American teenager Catherine Bellis stunned tennis fans as she took down world No. 13 Dominika Cibulkova during the first round at the U.S. Open. The 15-year-old, who is the youngest girl to win a match at the U.S. Open since 1996, donned a Valentino-inspired ponytail during the triumphant match.
Redken Creative Consultant Guido, who created the look for Valentino’s Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Show, shared his tips on recreating the runway ready sporty style.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Spray Redken pillow proof blow dry express primer on damp hair.
2. Apply Redken guts 10 root targeted volume spray foam to damp hair.
3. Blowdry hair straight with natural bristle brush.
4. Create a clean center part.
5. Comb hair straight back creating slight lift at the crown.
6. Gather hair into a low ponytail covering ears and secure with elastic.
7. Place elastics every 2 to 3 inches down the ponytail.
8. Pull hair in between each elastic to puff out the hair.
9. Finish with Redken control addict 28 super strength finishing spray.
For more information, visit www.redken.com.