While typically stars push the fashion boundaries during the Grammy Awards, this year many red carpet looks featured a laid back, simplified approach to hair. For “Blank Space” singer Taylor Swift, she let her beautiful, blue custom Elie Saab halter gown shine, matching it with a relaxed lob (longer bob). Pureology Artistic Ambassado Sandra Joseph shares tips on recreating the low maintenance look.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Mist Pureology Colour Fanatic throughout damp hair.
2. Blowdry with a large flat brush, pushing the hair around the head to create shape.
3. When the hair is half-way dry, apply Root Lift spray hair mousse from roots to ends. Continue blowdrying with a medium round brush for body, lift and bend.
4. In your palms, emulsify a small amount of Cuticle Polisher shine serum and smooth over the hair.
5. Re-blowdry for added shine and hold.
6. Create a deep right side part, tuck left side behind the ear and smooth the top section over to the right side.
7. Finish detailing with a few short bursts of Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray.