The models at Victoria Beckham’s SS 2017 New York Fashion Week Show had enviously silky, smooth, straight locks. Redken Global Creative Director Guido was responsible for creating the sleek, refined look.
“We’re doing super straight, clean hair here at the Victoria Beckham show using Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream and Satin Wear 02 to add shine and protect the hair from heat damage,” explained Guido. “As I’m blow-drying, I’m using a boar-bristled brush to smooth out the hair. To finish off the look, I’m using an iron to really give hair that shiny, smooth texture.”
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Part your hair in a clean, center part.
2. Apply Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream to hair from roots to tips for heat protection and shine.
3. Apply a dime-size amount of Satin Wear 02 to your palms and run it over your hair from root to tip, focusing on the back for extra shine and protection.
4. Blow-dry hair with a boar-bristled brush.
5. Spray a small amount of Fashion Work 12 to palms and run hands over part and the front pieces to help smooth flyaways.