“There are about 190 models at these shows tonight. Some of their hair isn’t being touched since they were hired for their personal look,” Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau noted about the Ralph Lauren’s SS19 Show. “For the collection models, I’m using Redken Satinwear 04 to provide heat protection to the hair and giving each girl a soft, casual, slightly bohemian blow out with a hint of polish. It’s effortlessly luxe and classically Ralph.”
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Start with clean, freshly washed hair using Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply a quarter-sized amount of Redken Satinwear 04 to add polish to your blow out and heat protect your hair.
3. Blow out your hair in 1″ sections using a round brush to cut down on frizz.
4. Once your hair is fully dry, pin it into six sections and allowing it to cool.
5. Once your hair has cooled, remove the pins and run your fingers through it a few hours before your event to give a sense of ease.