For those of you who haven’t gotten around to spring cleaning yet, Easter is the perfect excuse to start. Put away all your comfy winter sweaters and replace them with bright, printed flirty dresses. But if combing through your closet leads you to decide nothing in there will suffice for the upcoming holiday, here are five spring inspired choices.
1. C. Wonder Chemical Lace Dress: This chic crochet C. Wonder number ($178, 5 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-2645, www.cwonder.com) can easily be dressed up or down depending on your Easter outing.
2. BCBG Lani Long-Sleeve Blouse Dress: This pink rose mini from BCBG ($228, 20 Main Street #A, East Hampton, 631-324-7645, www.bcbg.com) is a great way to wear pastel without looking like you belong in an Easter basket.
3. Gap Floral Sateen Dress: If you don’t want to wait for April showers to bring May flowers, then embrace the floral trend with this Gap dress ($69.95, 2044 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, 631-537-2762, www.gap.com).
4. Rhyme Los Angeles Venna Painted Ladies Floral Maxi Dress: Another fun floral option is Rhyme Los Angeles’ multicolored tulip dress available at Piperlime ($89, piperlime.com).
5. Calypso St. Barth Sarah Asymmetric Maxi Dress: This bright, free flowing Grecian inspired maxi from Calypso St. Barth ($395, 24 Jobs Lane, Southampton, 631-283-4321, www.calypsostbarth.com) is ideal if your Easter plans include travel.