With Mother’s Day right around the corner, now is the time to pick up a gift to show mom how much she means to you. Here are five gifts ideas which will help make any Hamptons mom have a day special.
1. Personalize It: Many celeb moms including Nicole Richie, Katie Holmes, Gwen Stefani, Halle Berry, and Courteney Cox have been spotted showing the love for their little ones by wearing an initial pendant. With the Ornate Initial Pendant Necklace from C. Wonder Southampton (5 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-2645, www.cwonder.com) you can give mom a gift with a personalized touch.
2. Something Sweet: With a wide variety of delicious cupcake options, whether she likes chocolate, vanilla, or a combination, a box of Georgetown Cupcakes (www.georgetowncupcake.com) is a tasty treat to sweeten mom’s special day. Georgetown Cupcakes has locations in Times Square, Soho, Georgetown, Boston, Bethesda, Atlanta and Los Angeles and ships nationwide.
3. Beach Chic Shoes New mom Drew Barrymore was recently spotted sporting a stylish pair of Reef flats while at the airport. The Rancho Rio ($84, reef.com) are cute yet comfortable which makes them a great gift for a new mother whose constantly chasing her little one around.
4. Cozy In Cashmere: The perfect accessory for a chilly spring night in the Hamptons, the Christopher Fischer Caden Scarf ($200, 52 Job’s Lane, Southampton, 631-204-9090 or 67 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-907-0900, www.christopherfischer.com) will keep mom cozy while celebrating her special day.
5. Fruitily Fragrant: For some at home pampering, the Big Pony Essie Set from Ralph Lauren (www.ralphlauren.com) includes your her favorite signature Big Pony RL Blue fragrance as well as a mini Essie nail polish and body mist. Choose from pink, blue, yellow or purple.