For all you last minute shoppers, here are five ideas for him whether you’re buying for a sports fanatic, math nerd, or vintage lover.
1. Personalized Jersey: If you’re dealing with a sports fanatic, customized gear is the ultimate gift. Just pick his favorite team whether it be the New York Mets or New York Yankees ($99.99 to $267.99, mlb.com), New York Jets or New York Giants ($134.95, www.nflshop.com), New York Rangers or New York Islanders ($119.95 to $359.95, nhl.com), or New York Knicks or Brooklyn Nets ($79.95 to $299.95, nba.com).
2. Math Glasses: For the self-admitted geek, get him a set of Math Glasses from UncommonGoods ($38, www.uncommongoods.com). The dishwasher safe glasses come with an Old Fashioned glass for Pythagoras’ Constant, Phi, Pi, and Euler’s Number.
3. Eston B Sweater in Cashwool Wool: This sporty and stylish Theory sweater ($265, 98-100 Main Street, Southampton, 631-204-0231 or 46 Newtown Lane #5, East Hampton, 631-324-3285, www.theory.com) is great for either work or play. The classic crew neck with contrast sleeves comes in coal multi or dark cornish multi.
4. John Varvatos Artisan Gift Set: If he’s looking for an intriguing new scent try the John Varvatos Artisan Gift Set ($84, 54 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, 631-324-4440, www.johnvarvatos.com). The sexy citrus aroma combines spicy and floral notes with a masculine woody impression, and is bottled in a timeless hand-woven, caramel colored rattan. The set contains a 4.2 fl. oz. Eau de Toilette Spray and .5 fl. oz. Eau de Toilette Spray in a signature dopp kit.
5. Citizen Eco-Drive Avion: If your guy appreciates the classics, this vintage-inspired Citizen Eco-Drive Watch available at Macy’s ($250, 190 West Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays, 631-728-5500, www.citizenwatch.com) has a retro touch. Reminiscent of transatlantic fights from the 1950’s, the timepiece features a camel colored brown leather strap, contrast stitching and oversized numbers.