With temperatures across the Northeast dropping down to the single digits, bundling up is a must. Here are six cozy winter accessories which will not only keep you warm but you’ll still look fashionable.
1. Mujjo Touchscreen Gloves: For avid texters one of the worse things about winter is having to take off your gloves to text. Mujjo ($28.08 to $101.25, www.mujjo.com) has solved that dilemma with their line of touchscreen gloves which are available for both men and women. Choose from black leather (shown) or cotton in black, natural grey, sandstone, coral pink or lavender.
2. Echo Circular Sticks Wrap: Add a pop of color to brighten the dreary weather with this silk satin scarf ($128, www.echodesign.com), which is available in black, black multi (shown), brown and turquoise.
3. Yuki the Yeti Knitwits Animal Hat: While Knitwits Animal Hats come in a variety of adorable options like your child’s favorite Sesame Street character, arctic animal, or Hello Kitty, with such frigid temps our pick is the Yuki the Yeti set ($16.99 to $54.99, www.knitwits.com).
4. Ugg Australia Marled Cardy Wired Earmuff: Lined with super-soft sheepskin, these stylish and super modern Ugg earmuffs ($80, www.uggaustralia.com) have built in speakers and a high-performance mic so you can chat during your commute. Choose from Black (shown), Sangria M or Black M.
5. Men’s Jack Wills Decklant Hat & Scarf Set: This wool set ($59.50 on sale for $34, www.jackwills.com) will keep him warm whether he’s hitting the slopes or walking to work.
6. Ralph Lauren Black Label Cabled Cashmere Cap: A cozy cap ($198 on sale for $74.25, 41 Jobs Lane, Southampton, 631-287-6953 or 45 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-907-9120, www.ralphlauren.com) is essential in chilly climates because a large portion of body heat can be lost through the head. This cute Black Label cap comes in Magenta or Regent Green (shown).