What do you get the love of your life (or currently fling if you haven’t DTR yet) on the most romantic day of the year? Depending on your partner a V-Day gift can go many ways, for men in touch with their sentimental side a heartfelt gift is a good idea. If you’re dealing with a stylish guy, the options are endless, especially if you want make it special with a personalized touch. So if you still need inspiration for what to get your Valentine, here are five present suggestions.
1. Latitude Longitude Cufflinks by Ana Talukder Simpson: Mark an earth-changing moment in your relationship with Ana Talukder Simpson’s commemorative cufflinks available at UncommonGoods ($175, www.uncommongoods.com), and as an added bonus he’ll never forget the date of your anniversary again.
2. Solid & Striped Classic Swim Trunk: If he’s heading on vacation soon (or just dreaming of warmer weather), remind him of how great summer in the Hamptons are with Solid & Striped The Classic Swim Trunk ($130, www.solidandstriped.com). The shorts come in a variety of styles and you can add a personalized touch with monogramming.
3. Beats by Dre (PRODUCT)RED Solo HD headphones: Get clearer sound while helping the (RED) cause this Valentine’s Day with the special edition Beats by Dre available at Best Buy ($199.99 on sale for $149.99, 1440 Old Country Road, Riverhead, 631-369-4150, www.bestbuy.com). The first Beats to be added to the (PRODUCT)RED collection, you can show your red hot love with the super durable headphones while giving back. For each product purchased, $5 will be donated to the Global Fund to fight Aids which translates to 12 days of lifesaving medication.
4. Boots No7 Men: Most ladies know how important a good skincare routine is, but men have a tendency to skimp on the ritual. If your guy is a little on the metro side or just knows how vital good products are, pick up the incredibly affordable and effective Boots No7 Men available at Walgreens ($7.99 to $24.99, 1196 Old Country Road, Riverhead, 631-208-0239, www.walgreens.com). The collection has all the essentials for super soft skin including an Energising Face Wash, Rapid Revival Eye Roll-On, Energising Face Scrub, Energising Hair & Body Wash, Post Shave Recovery Balm, and Anti-Friction Shave Gel.
5. Avión Reserva 44: After a hard day at work, some men like to come home and sip on a spirit. If his go to is tequila, he will really enjoy the smooth Avión Reserva 44 ($150, www.tequilaavion.com), which was voted the “World’s Best Tasting Tequila” at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition, (the top honor in the spirits industry). The intense aging process begins with 43 months in an exclusive stone temperature controlled cave, then an extra month in a specially selected barrel (to subtly refine the liquid and create a deeper and more complex tequila). Only 744 cases of the exclusive first release handcrafted Extra Añejo are available, so make sure you pick up his bottle soon.