From flip flops to frocks to bodywear, some of our favorite fashionable finds for warmer weather come from noteworthy designer and celeb unions. Here are our top five picks:
1. Jonathan Adler for TOMS: Designer Jonathan Adler has brought his “groovy graphics” to the philanthropic brand to create a bright, fun look for the sunny season. The line ($59 to $170, www.toms.com) features colorful options in the TOMS classic, as well as a printed vegan sandal and a few stylish sunglasses.
2. Jenna Dewan-Tatum for Birchbox: New mom and “Witches of East End” star Jenna Dewan-Tatum has designed the Baby Buggy On the Go Pouch ($22, www.birchbox.com). The roomy Birchbox exclusive fits all the necessities, whether you’re spending a day at the park or heading to the Hamptons for the weekend. A portion of the proceeds from the pouch will support Baby Buggy, a nonprofit that provides essential gear, clothing, and services to families in need.
3. to Tommy from Zooey: “New Girl” star Zooey Deschanel teamed up with Tommy Hilfiger for a capsule collection ($35 to $199.50, tommy.com). The collaboration exudes a nautical, seaside chic vibe with frocks, accessories and shoes mainly in red, white and blue hues.
4. Valentino for Havaianas and Mara Hoffman for Havaianas: The Brazilian flip flop company has joined forces with two fashion world powerhouses this season. For fashionistas looking to ditch their heels for a few hours, Valentino is bringing their signature studs to the easy breezy beach style with the debut of the collaboration ($245, www.neimanmarcus.com). Havaianas also partnered with Mara Hoffman ($44, havaianas.com) for four limited-edition styles with mesmerizing prints.
5. David Beckham for H&M: The soccer stud showed off his athletic figure to model his new bodywear line at H&M ($29.95 to $34.95, www.hm.com). “It has a heritage sportswear feel, with a focus on function and, of course, a great fit,” said Beckham about the collection.