Make this Mother’s Day extra memorable by picking her up something special. If you haven’t gone shopping yet, and you’re running out of time (Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 11) here are our gift picks:
1. C Wonder Sea Life Porcelain Coasters: With the season of BBQ almost here, moms who love to entertain will adore C Wonder’s Sea Life Porcelain Coasters ($48, 5 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-2654, www.cwonder.com). The nautical themed product fits in well with any Hamptons home.
2. Noodle & Boo “The Works” Gift Set: New moms like Jessica Simpson, Olivia Wilde, and Drew Barrymore deserve something extra special, so pamper her with Noodle & Boo’s “The Works” Gift Set ($100, noodleandboo.com). This luxurious spa set, which contains a Reed Diffuser, All of My Heart, Ultimate Ointment, Soothing Body Wash, Extra Gentle Shampoo, Super Soft Lotion, and Conditioning Hair Polish, makes bath time a little more relaxing.
3. Kate Spade New York Amalfi Mosaic French Wire Earrings: If mom is in need of a chic, colorful accessory for summer, pick her up a pair of these Kate Spade New York earrings available at Bloomingdale’s ($78, bloomingdales.com).
4. Carla Hall Petite Cookies x Numi Organic Tea Sweet Collection Gift Box: Former “Top Chef” contestant and “The Chew” co-host Carla Hall teamed up with Numi for a gift box ($12.50 to $25, carlahall.com) any foodie would love.
5. Elie Tahari Lenox Scarf: This timeless accessory from Elie Tahari ($168, 1 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-329-8883, www.elietahari.com) features an intricate print in neutral beige tones that match just about any outfit.
6. Julien Farel Anti-Aging Haircare Restore: For moms that spend summers months enjoying the beautiful East End beaches, this product by hair guru Julien Farel ($33, www.dermstore.com) replenishes moisture to dehydrated strands and helps revitalize, hydrate, and nourish mom’s scalp. Choose from Hydrate for fine or normal hair, Vitamin for color and chemically treated hair, or Zero Frizz for all types of frizzy hair.
7. Roberta Roller Rabbit by Roberta Freymann Raisa Dress Elsa: This versatile Roberta Roller Rabbit dress ($110, 53D Jobs Lane, Southampton, 631-259-2566 or 21 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-329-5828, robertarollerrabbit.com) comes in navy and emerald. Whether she’s heading to the beach or running errands around town, the pretty patterned button-down will have her looking stylish.
8. Luna & Stella Constellation Stacking Birthstone Rings: If you prefer a personalized gift, try Luna & Stella Constellation Stacking Birthstone Rings ($58 to $505, www.lunaandstella.com). The stackables are available in sterling silver, 14K Gold, or gold vermeil, and the brand counts Michelle Williams, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet and Emily Blunt as fans.
9. MCM Keana Lamb Tote Small: For an extra indulgent gift, get her the MCM Keana Lamb Tote Small available at MCM Boutique, The Shops at the Plaza ($705, One West 58th Street, New York, 212-832-2626, www.mcmworldwide.com). The cerulean shade adds a fun burst of color to any look.
10. Ray Ban Aviator Full Color: Another vibrant option is Ray Ban’s new Aviators ($184.95, 2044 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, 631-537-0507 www.sunglasshut.com). If she prefers a standout shade, get them in blue or pink, but if she likes her sunnies a subdued color pick from black, brown, or grey.
11. Carmindy & Co. 5-Minute Face Kit: New York City make-up artist Carmindy is best known for her transformative role on TLC’s “What Not to Wear.” The positivity powerhouse’s 5-Minute Face Kit available from HSN ($59, www.hsn.com) focuses on the beauty of each women. The universal products help define and illuminate your true beauty.