Stock up on the hottest summer trends at these Memorial Day weekend sales and new Hamptons stores.
1. C. Wonder is starting the summer with a bang. Both the Southampton store (5 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-2645, www.cwonder.com) and East Hampton store (48 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-324-8513) will have Memorial Day weekend extravaganzas featuring scratch-off cards for the first 25 shoppers daily, sweet treats, the Wheel of Wonder, and a limited edition Chevron Tote for purchases of $50 or more while supplies last.
2. Lexington Clothing Co. is adding to their Hamptons reach with a new Concept Store (46 Main Street, Southampton, 631-204-5803, www.lexingtoncompany.com), which opens on Friday. Hamptons.com Executive Editor Nicole B. Brewer is hosting the grand opening party on Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. During the event, shop, enjoy refreshments, and enter for a chance to win prizes.
3. Designer Ramy Brook created a limited-edition collection for SoulCycle that will launch Memorial Day weekend. Brook’s, an avid SoulCycle fan, will be making appearances at the Bridgehampton Barn (264 Butter Lane, Bridgehampton, 631-537-3630, www.soul-cycle.com) on Saturday morning, and the East Hampton studio (68 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, 631-324-6600) on Sunday morning.
4. This summer, Soludos and Tenet have teamed up to create a custom store-in-store at Tenet’s Southampton location (91 Main Street, Southampton, 631-377-3981). They are hosting a launch party on Sunday, from 12 to 6 p.m., featuring Lobster Rolls, Sangria, music and the latest summer styles.
5. Theory is hosting a Memorial Day Trunk Show on Saturday, May 24, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Both the East Hampton shop (45 Newton Lane, East Hampton, 631-324-3285, www.theory.com) and Southampton shop (98 to 100 Main Street, Southampton, 631-204-0231) will showcase Theory’s Men’s and Women’s summer 2014 collections, Onia’s crafted swimwear, and downtown chic Illesteva sunglasses. Cool down with locally grown shaved ice by People’s Pops.
6. For chic items for the home, stop by MissoniHome (50 Jobs Lane, Southampton, 631-353-3700 www.missonihome.com), who is giving 15 percent off all in-stock Friday through Monday.
7. Stock up on workout gear during Lululemon East Hampton’s (35 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-324-4192, lululemon.com) retail shopping party on Saturday, May 24, from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. featuring DJ Twilo.
8. For the latest luxury lingerie and swimwear collections, stop by the new La Perla East Hampton boutique (66 Newton Lane, East Hampton, www.laperla.com). The store will feature bathing suits, pareos and tunics as well as silk robes, chemises, nightgowns and the quintessential La Perla lace intimates and corsets.