With mere days until Mother’s Day, it’s crunch time. If you’re a last minute shopper this year, here are six ideas ranging from at home pampering to giving back to fun gift sets.
1. Say it with Clicquot: Mom deserves the best and what says extravagance like a beautiful bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé showcased in a cute megaphone shaped bottle chiller. So toast to mom this Mother’s Day with Say it with Clicquot ($65, available at fine wine and liquor stores nationwide and at www.sherry-lehmann.com).
2. Helen Ficalora “Mom” Disk Charm with Diamond: Shopping in the hot pink Helen Ficalora Bridgehampton store is half the fun of picking up this charming Helen Ficalora necklace ($215, 2487 Main Street, Bridgehampton, 631-537-5577, helenficalora.com). Available in 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, and 14k pink gold, the cute disk necklace will easily turn into an everyday piece for mom.
3. iS Clinical’s Mother’s Day Gift Set: For a luxury spa facial in the comforts of her own home, pick up the iS Clinical Mother’s Day Gift Set ($99, www.lovelyskin.com). The kit features the same products that can be found in facials at Exhale and The Four Seasons Beverly Hills. She can cleanse, treat, and hydrate with a Cleansing Complex, Tri-Active Exfoliant, CoolMint Revitalizing Masque, and Copper Firming Mist.
4. Make a donation in her honor: Share your gratitude to mom this year by making a donation to The Retreat (networkforgood.org), the East End’s only domestic violence agency. For your act of generosity, The Retreat will send a special card to your loved one acknowledging your support.
5. “The Royal Treatment” Ultimate Nourishing Kit: The season of frizz is almost upon us in the Hamptons. “The Royal Treatment” Ultimate Nourishing Kit ($49, thedrybar.com) was specially curated by Drybar founder, Alli Webb, who provided some of her absolute favorite products to pamper your mom, or any other special lady in your life.
6. Enlighten Bracelet: The Stella & Dot Foundation has partnered with Every Mother Counts to create the Enlighten Bracelet ($39, www.stelladot.com). Mom will love that not only is it a chic gift, but by purchasing it, you’re aiding the care of Mothers-to-be in need. All net proceeds of the bracelet will benefit Every Mother Counts, who support women worldwide in need of critical maternity care.