Do you get butterflies in your stomach every time you see your Valentine? With Valentine’s Day just days away, the time to pick up something that will bring a smile to her face is almost gone. So here are our suggestions:
1. For a little piece of the East End, look to HAMPTONS Handpoured ($12 to $28, www.hamptonshandpoured.com), a locally made candle company. With scents covering Sayville to Montauk, you can purchase her favorite town and help her humble abode become even more homier. HAMPTONS Handpoured is available at stores in Southampton, Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor, Sagaponack, East Hampton, Montauk, Sayville, Westhampton Beach, Quogue, East Quogue, and Hampton Bays. For the complete list, visit their website.
2. We all love a chic gift that gives back and this February Alex and Ani has teamed up with Aids Organization (RED) for the Kindred Cord (PRODUCT)RED Heart Bracelet ($21, www.alexandani.com), which supports (RED). Available in dark pink, light pink and red, for every Kindred Cord (PRODUCT)RED Heart sold, Alex and Ani will donate 20 percent of the purchase price to (RED), providing 14 days of lifesaving medication to pregnant moms living with HIV.
3. Need a subtle reminder to make sure she’s always on time for your romantic dates? Get her the Citizen Silhouette Crystal Watch, available at Macy’s ($195, 190 West Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays, www.citizenwatch.com), which features a hint of bling from Swarovski crystals, as well as a stainless steel case and bracelet with a beautiful cobalt blue dial, and date feature.
4. Is she the type to proclaim her passion with a love letter? Declare that she’s your type with the Dempsey & Carroll Typewriter Love Note ($65, www.dempseyandcarroll.com). Each card is engraved with “You’re my type” and a typewriter motif.
5. Roses top the flower choice of many, but unlike the beautiful buds, the SpaRitual Yuzu Rose Limited Edition Collection ($19 to $45, www.sparitual.com) will last for more than just a few days. You can mix and match her favorite products from the collection, which includes lip gloss, bath salts, body butter, body wash, body oil, body scrub.
6. Chances are this weird winter weather is not doing wonders for her skin. Give her radiance a boost with the Origins Energizing Essentials Set, ($39.50, www.origins.com) which features Origins GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer, GinZing™ Refreshing scrub cleanser, Original Skin™ Renewal serum with Willowherb, Original Skin™ Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay and 100% Recycled cotton wristlet bag.