Summer in the Hamptons is heating up at Topping Rose House! Located in Bridgehampton, the award winning, luxury hotel is home to 5 Star Restaurant Jean-Georges, a Farmaesthetics spa and the hottest fitness program on the East End!
If you have not yet taken a class at Topping Rose House, you are missing out on the best fitness in and around The Hamptons. The diverse selection of fitness offerings integrated with unique wellness activations and pop ups, are enhanced by the ultra serene ambiance of this exquisite Hamptons haven.
There is no comparison to the Wellness program at Topping Rose House, and it gets even better with the Summer Membership, which offers exclusive access to hotel amenities in addition to fitness classes. This all-in-one concept allows Hamptonites to expand their fitness routine with multiple workout classes, a sparkling pool, and a fully equipped gym. No need to sit in summer traffic all day when you can challenge yourself with a Barre Sculpt, Boxing or HiiT class, followed by a restorative Yoga or Pilates class, freshen up in the locker room, enjoy brunch in the restaurant, lounge with cocktails by the pool, visit the Farmaesthetics spa, and stay for a fabulous dinner. One perfect destination for a full day of fitness, self care and relaxation.
“Topping Rose has become the premier wellness destination in the Hamptons. We are excited about this summer’s line up with guest instructors from all over the country; we truly have something for everyone,”
– Marissa Ivana, Wellness Director of Topping Rose House
Ivana has built a loyal year-round following in The Hamptons due to her incredible positivity, results driven workouts and commitment to keeping the fun in fitness. The former professional dancer & cheerleader turned fitness guru brings two decades of experience to all her classes, along with a constant innovation so her clientele is always on their toes. She creates a safe space for body and mind so daily anxiety or stress is checked at the door. By carefully curating the other instructors joining her Summer Series she ensures the same level of excellence for each and every class.
The new Summer Series will showcase an incredible line up of talented trainers and exhilarating workouts:
– Marissa Ivana (Founder of Mivana Move, former NBA Dancer, pro cheerleader, professional dancer & fitness trainer)
– Stephen Pasterino (Founder of P.volve brings his newest method Threeform) Sarah Brooks (Founder of Brooks Pilates Studio)
– Ebenezer Samuel (Fitness Director for Men’s Health magazine & Head of Training Innovation for FlexIt)
– Lucas Kraus (Bridgehampton’s fave Gotham Gym trainer)
– Anthony Crouchelli (Founding trainer for Rumble & Grit Boxing, Founder of the.1method)
– Aly Giampolo & Colette Dong (Founders of the ness trampoline based cardio workouts) Alek & Nell Kucich (brother sister boxing duo founders of BOUT Boxing)
– Maya Jade Frank (USC Head of Pilates training for staff and students, founder of FratRow Fitness)
– Hedges Rauscher (Hamptons born & raised yoga teacher)
– Ana Reis (Kundalini, breathwork and meditation)
– Erica Sauer (globally known empowerment coach & mentor offering meditation and breathwork)
Partnerships with JetSweat and FlexIt will bring in celeb trainers from across the globe to pop up at Topping Rose House all summer long
The Wellness Summer Series starts on Friday, May 27 and will include wellness activations by Wellspring Health, Ora Space, Skinny Medspa, and HigherDOSE. Gifting and refreshments courtesy of Carbon38, Bala, Sakara Life, Scott’s Protein Balls, Mindset Wellness, JECT, vVardis, My Recess, Beauty & the Broth, Glow Water CBD teas, Hampton’s Coffee Co, Daily Dose, Solgaard and more!
Topping Rose House is located in the heart of the Hamptons, on the corner of Main St and the Bridgehampton-Sag Harbor Turnpike, Bridgehampton, NY 11932.