Community

An Overnight Stay at Canoe Place Inn

An Overnight Stay at Canoe Place Inn

Come with me as I take you through an overnight stay at a charming bespoke Inn on the Shinnecock Canal. Walking into Canoe Place Inn from its front entrance shows off the grandeur and attention to detail Rechler Equity Partners ensured with its 4-year extensive renovation. The lobby has impossibly high ceilings and a decadent chandelier that ushers...

Sixty-Something: Pursuing Destiny

Sixty-Something: Pursuing Destiny

Some folks believe they are destined to be great or do great things. Others feel they are always the brightest in the room, and those who truly are feel the pulse of destiny. Sprinkled across the Hamptons are many great high achievers. All successful lives carry the weight of destiny. The settlers of the Hamptons risked all-natural safety...

An Exquisite Mocktail Happy Hour in The Hamptons

An Exquisite Mocktail Happy Hour in The Hamptons

In the heart of January, when the holiday festivities have dwindled and the New Year's resolutions are still fresh, our local library is offering a unique twist on the traditional happy hour concept. This Friday’s "Mix & Mingle: A Mocktail Masterclass at the Rogers Memorial Library promises an evening of creativity, community, and non-alcoholic delights. As the sun...

Sixty-Something: The Arrival of Hamptons 2024

Sixty-Something: The Arrival of Hamptons 2024

As I live longer, years seem to go by faster and faster. Boom! Here comes 2024. We are almost a full quarter through the 21st Century. It was 25 years ago that we watched 1999 become 2000. At that time, I worked two short blocks from Times Square, and I remember watching them prepare the 2000 “Crystal Ball”...

Louis Vuitton Celebrates the Holidays with Re-Opening of East Hampton Store

Louis Vuitton Celebrates the Holidays with Re-Opening of East Hampton Store

Louis Vuitton’s East Hampton store has reopened for the holiday season, offering a festive take on the Maison’s legendary craftsmanship, savoir-faire and innovative design. Situated on the historic main street in a landmarked building, this celebrated location boasts the complete Louis Vuitton universe, including an array of men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, leather goods, accessories, and fragrance as...

Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center: Dedicated to Helping East End Wildlife

Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center: Dedicated to Helping East End Wildlife

Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center, located at 228 West Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays, is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating wildlife in the region. They aim to raise awareness about the many factors that threaten native wildlife through fundraising efforts, volunteers, educational programs, and much more. Dating back to 1997, and initially named the Wildlife...

Page 4 of 227 1 3 4 5 227