While watching the Emmy Awards this weekend in the Hamptons, whip up one of these cocktails which are just as amazing as your favorite nominees.
1. Crave Champagne: No star studded Emmy celebration is complete without champagne but add an unexpected twist with JDK & Sons Crave Liquer.
Directions: Pour chilled liqueur into a champagne flute. Top with Champagne.
2. Big Ginger: This awards season 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey is toasting to our favorite redheads of television including Damian Lewis from “Homeland,” Connie Britton from “Nashville,” Sigourney Weaver from “Political Animals,” Christina Hendricks “Mad Men,” and Jesse Tyler Ferguson from “Modern Family” with this ginger inspired cocktail.
Directions: Pour the 2 Gingers Whiskey into a pint glass with ice. Top with ginger ale, followed by a wedge of a lemon and lime.
3. Hornitos The Red Wedding: Pay homage to the most unforgettable episode of this season’s “Game of Thrones.”
Directions: Add all ingredients to a mixing glass over ice. Stir and garnish with grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. Effen Black Cherry Starlet: Raise a glass to your favorite nominees, whether it be Claire Danes from “Homeland,” Kerry Washington from “Scandal,” Jane Fonda from “The Newsroom,” Tina Fey from “30 Rock,” Lena Dunham from “Girls,” or one of the other talented actresses.
Directions: In a mixing glass, muddle peach slices and cherries in juice and syrup. Add Effen Black Cherry Vodka, peach liqueur and lemon juice over ice. Shake, and strain into a tall glass over ice. Top with club soda and garnish with peach and cherry.
5. Basil Hayden’s Breaking News: Fans of HBO’s “The Newsroom” will love this cocktail bursting with flavor created by mixologist JP Caceres.
Directions: Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and muddle the sage leaves and pink peppercorns. Add ice and shake. Double strain into an old fashioned glass filled with ice and garnish with a sage leaf.