Autumn is one of the best times to be in the Hamptons, so while it may not be beach season anymore, toast to the stunning East End fall scenery.
1. Caramel Apple Pie: It’s apple picking season, so if you haven’t had time to stop by an orchard, this cocktail is a good second best.
Directions: Serve straight up or on the rocks with crushed graham cracker crust rim.
2. Autumn Splendor: If you are in New York City, stop by the 21 Club to celebrate the start of fall.
Directions: Combine Courvoisier, Apricot Brandy, Amaro and Tuaca in a Rocks glass. Add ice and top with Prosecco. Squeeze juice from orange wedge into drink and drop it in. Stir gently to mix.
3. Hot Pumpkin Spice Tequila: Baking a pumpkin pie takes hours but this drink which makes two servings is just as delicious and can be made in minutes.
Directions: In a saucepan, combine cream with pumpkin syrup, sugar, vanilla, spices and coffee until hot. Divide it between two mugs. Add half of the Sauza Blue Silver and stir. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
4. Vanilla Zing: Skip s’mores by the fire and sip on this sinfully sweet cocktail to celebrate fall.
Directions: Shake and strain into martini glass. Garrnish with vanilla bean or cinnamon.
5. Pear Honeybush: When the weather gets cold, warm up with this autumn inspired drink created by James Labe.
Directions: Infuse tea bag in bourbon for thirty minutes, then remove bag, squeezing out excess. Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into glass. Serve with Maraschino Cherry.