Mother’s Day is the time to celebrate all the wonderful things mom does, and treat her like a Queen for the day as thanks. Whether she plans on spending the day lounging or has an action packed schedule, here are five cocktails to toast to mom’s special day.
1. Cruzan Sleep In: Let her catch a few extra z’s this Mother’s Day and surprise her with breakfast in bed and this yummy Cruzan cocktail.
Directions: Muddle strawberries in shaker. Add Cruzan Peach Rum and orange juice. Shake lightly, double strain into a chilled flute. Top with champagne.
2. Miracle Momtini: Pay homage to those times where she never seizes to amaze you with this sweet mix.
Directions: Shake over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
3. Mama-jito: If mom is getting ready for beach season by counting calories, she’ll enjoy this low calorie cocktail.
Directions: Shake rum, lemon juice and agave nectar in cocktail shaker with ice. Top with Skinnygirl Prosecco and pour into tall collins glass. Muddle in mint leaves and enjoy.
4. Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut: All moms deserve a flute of bubbly on their day. Laurent-Perrier has unveiled a limited-edition Cuvée Rosé Brut set in a decorative “cage” with a vintage edge that is perfect for any celebration.
5. Royal Orchid: Because she deserves the royal treatment.
Directions: Add all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain into a martini cocktail glass. Garnish with an edible orchid and serve.