This Memorial Day weekend, if you’re looking for an easy to make meal, the Terlato family kitchen has your dish. In honor of National Wine Day on Sunday, May 25, they created Sautéed Clams, which pairs perfectly with the Terlato Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio. The dish serves eight to twelve.
1. Heat olive oil in stock pot.
2. Add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and garlic.
3. Lightly brown garlic, add clams, stir and keep covered for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, Terlato Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio, chopped parsley flakes and stir.
5. Cover for 1 minute.
6. Serve with crispy bread for dipping.
7. You can also cook some linguine al dente and pour this mixture over it.