Finish your Cinco de Mayo meal with this chocolatey treat with a kick. Brooklyn based artisanal ice cream company Steve’s Ice Cream created “Chocolate Tacos,” which showcases a Mexican Chili Chocolate flavor.
1. Scoop small scoops of Mexican Chili Chocolate into Waffle Taco to fill 3/4 of shell.
2. Drizzle 2 tbsp of Spicy Chocolate Sauce.
3. Top with whipped cream and cacao nibs to taste.
*Spicy Chocolate Sauce Recipe:
1. Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
2. Cook gently until all chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Serve warm or cold.
4. Keeps refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.