In honor of National Chocolate Chip Day on May 15, we’re sharing Organic Krush’s tasty Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
“This cookie hits the spot every afternoon right around 3 o’clock!” Michelle Walrath, Organic Krush co-owner, noted.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and the low setting.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl – Cream together the butter, sugars and vanilla using an electric mixer until color appears light (3-5 minutes). Add egg mixing well after addition.
4. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until all is combined. Afterwards, add in the chocolate chips.
5. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Portion out dough into 3-ounce balls, flatten slightly and bake for 12-15 minutes – rotating sheets halfway.