With so many photo worthy opportunities during the holidays you want to make sure that hair is red carpet worthy. Here are five hair care products to help moisturize, boost volume, touch up color and help hair hold all night.
1. Organix Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner: Make sure hair is moisturized before the styling starts with Organix Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner, which is available at Rite Aid ($7.99 each, 82 Nugent Street, Southampton, 631-283-2604, www.organixhair.com). The hydrating yet lightweight formula works with all hair types and leaves locks super shiny.
2. Agave Healing Oil Treatment: If winter weather is really sucking the moisture out of your hair, add even more hydration with Agave Healing Oil Treatment ($24 for 2 oz. or $40 for 4 oz., www.sephora.com). The oil transforms unmanageable frizz into a luscious mane and builds strength.
3. SHOW Beauty Premiere Dry Shampoo: If your hair is in need of a pick-me-up, spray in SHOW Beauty Premiere Dry Shampoo available at Bergdorf Goodman ($47, showbeauty.com). The formula absorbs excess oils and leaves your tress with an extra boost of volume.
4. Umberto Beverly Hills Super Hold Hairspray: For those of you who will spend quality time in front of the mirror working your magic on the evening’s hairstyle, make sure it holds all night with Umberto Beverly Hills Super Hold Hairspray, which is available at Target ($12.99, 1150 Old Country Road, Riverhead, 631-208-9424, www.target.com).
5. L’Oréal Professionnel INOAColor Care Holiday Gift Set: Roots should not be seen, especially during the holidays but constantly dying hair can take its toll. The L’Oréal Professionnel INOAColor Care Holiday Gift Set ($49.60, lorealprofessionnel.com) comes with a shampoo and conditioner that provides 5x more nutrition to help extend intensity and shine.