The lob was one of the hottest haircuts of the year with actresses including Emma Stone, Beyonce, Keira Knightley, Scarlett Johansson, and Jennifer Aniston sporting the classic style. Model Karlie Kloss showed off the ‘undone,’ sexy look during the annual 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and we love the messy yet chic style for holiday season gatherings. Interested in recreating the effortless hairdo? Pureology Artistic Ambassador Natasha Sunshine share her tips below.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Spray Pureology Curl Complete Uplifting Curl on damp hair and scrunch in.
2. Apply a dollop of Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher shine serum, evenly distributing throughout.
3. Blowdry on a medium setting and scrunch a natural texture into the hair.
4. If hair looks too undone and messy, use a 1″ barrel iron on every other section of the hair.
5. Point the tip of your iron towards the floor and wind hair in a spiral fashion away from the face (tip: just the ends is fine when curling hair at this length).
6. Scrunch ironed curls and natural texture together to get a more polished yet not-too-perfect wave.
For more information about Pureology, visit www.pureology.com.