Looking to really go all out with your festive attire during an upcoming holiday party? Whether you’re attending an ugly sweater party or glam gathering, other guests will be impressed with your Christmas-themed mani created with Red Carpet Manicure’s at-home Pro Gel Kit.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Shape Nails and use Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser.
2. Apply a thin layer of Structure Base Coat Gel to four nails, leaving the thumbs for last and cured in LED Light for 30 seconds.
3. Apply two coats of Red Carpet Manicure Red Carpet Reddy Gel Polish – cure both layers for 45 seconds each.
4. Using a detail brush, paint the belt with Red Carpet Manicure Black Stretch Limo Gel Polish.
5. Paint just below the halfway mark on the nail plate – cure for 45 seconds.
6. Using a detail brush pain the “fur” down the center of the nail and across the free edge (the tip of the nail) with Red Carpet Manicure White Hot Gel Polish – cure for 45 seconds.
7. Using a dotting tool, apply buttons with Red Carpet Manicure Black Stretch Limo Gel Polish – cure for 45 seconds.
8. Apply Brilliance Top Coat – cure for 45 seconds and cleanse with Purify.
For more information, visit www.redcarpetmanicure.com.