On days when there’s just no point trying to tame your mane or it’s simply just too hot for you to wear it down, channel actress Alicia Vikander’s effortlessly chic look from The Met Gala.
To create the style, Celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli used TRESemmé to fashion a bold, textured ponytail with unstructured randomized braids. “The look is an unexpected pair with her detailed Louis Vuitton dress, which gave a modern urban warrior vibe,” said Chris.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Wash hair with the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo to prep for a touchably soft, voluminous look.
2. Apply TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse to damp hair from roots to ends then blow dry with fingers for maximum volume and texture.
3. Once dry, create a center part and begin braiding a section on either side of the part back and away from face.
4. Use fingers to rake hair back into a ponytail at the crown and secure with an elastic.
5. Take a small section from under the ponytail and lightly tease and spray with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Hairspray before wrapping around the base of the ponytail, secure with a bobby pin.
6. Apply another dollop of TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Boune Mousse and scrunch into the dry ponytail to create additional texture.