Normally we’re used to seeing Olympic gold medalist and member of the “Fierce Five” Aly Raisman with a sleek high bun, but for the Sherri Hill New York Fashion Week Show, Matrix Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas helped the gymnast show off her glam side.
“We wanted to create a classic Hollywood look for the show as we thought it would complement her dress and her gorgeous long locks nicely,” shared Papanikolas.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. On damp hair, apply Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse to pump up each strand and rough dry.
2. Once completely dry, use a 1-inch iron and curl hair away from the face.
3. Let cool and run fingers through to break up into loose, soft waves.
4. Create a deep side part and spray Matrix Style Link Play Back Dry Shampoo on roots for extra volume.
5. Pin the smaller side back with a bobby pin and set the look with Matrix Style Link Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray.