While walking through villages in the Hamptons, the majority of stores lining Main Street have window displays showing off neon, one of the hottest trends for spring and summer. Here are five items to pull off the trend.
1. Ruch-Side Jersey Dress: This MICHAEL Michael Kors ($130.00, 30 Main Street, Southampton, 631-283-2633 or 19 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, 631-267-2200, www.michaelkors.com) neon pink jersey dress features figure flattering ruching on the left waist with a gold zipper. The bright frock is bound to turn heads this summer in the Hamptons.
2. Marled linen V-neck Sweater For those chilly summer nights, this lightweight layer J Crew ($69.50, 84 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-2869 or 14 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-324-5034, www.jcrew.com) sweater will keep you warm.
3. Leo Neon Clutch If you like the neon trend but clothing is a little too bold, use your accessories to stay on trend. The Street Level Leo Neon Clutch available at LF Stores ($57, 87 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-5081, or 66 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, 631-907-8430, www.lfstores.com) is an easy way to brighten your day.
4. Riviting Women’s Dress Ankle Strap Sandal While walking around the Hamptons make sure you are wearing one of the hottest hues of summer with the Steve Madden Riviting Sandal ($89.95 , www.stevemadden.com) in Orange Neon.
5. Women’s 5001/S Sunglasses: Make a bold statement with the Carrera Women’s 5001/S Sunglasses available at Solstice Sunglass Boutique ($99, 30 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-324-4591, www.solsticesunglasses.com). Available in Pink, Orange, Aqua, Transparent Gray, and Havana, the neon colors will make a bright mark this summer.