We all know how much work goes into a tasty Thanksgiving dinner, so if you are heading to a relative’s house in the Hamptons, here are five gift ideas for your hostess.
1. Estancia Monterey County Collection by DayNa Decker: Luxury fragrance designer DayNa Decker has teamed up with Estancia Winery for the Estancia Monterey County Collection ($44 each or $80 as a set, daynadeckerstore.com). Decker, a celeb favorite who counts Reese Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Courtney Cox, and Brooklyn Decker as fans, created the limited-edition home fragrance collaboration which comes in Estancia Monterey County Pinot Noir or Estancia Monterey County Chardonnay. If the wine tastes as good as the candle smells you’re gonna wanna pick up a few bottles to enjoy.
2. The Homegrown Collective: If your hostess is the ultimate DIYer, get them a subscription to The Homegrown Collective ($39 to $429, www.homegrowncollective.com), which brings together green and sustainable items like edible creations, candles, soaps, and tinctures from artisans. Subscriptions are available on a month to month basis, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. The November box will feature tastes and aromas of the festive season like cacao, pine and toasted almond. December is all about home-made cold remedies using lemon, honey, echinacea, and lavender to keep you healthy during the holidays.
3. Ikat Tea For One Set: Tea connoisseurs will appreciate the Ikat Tea For One Set from C. Wonder ($38, www.cwonder.com). The set includes a gold-rimmed stacking tea cup and pot and comes in gold, green, and navy.
4. Handpainted Bone Tray: For hostesses who love to accessorized their home, then a Handpainted Bone Tray available at Mecox Gardens ($350 for small or $460 for large, 257 County Road 39A, Southampton, 631-287-5015, mecox.com) is the perfect gift. The tray has two size options, small or large, and comes in white, gray, and blue.
5. Artisanal Cocktail Gift Set: Master mixologists will adore the Artisanal Cocktail Gift Set from Williams-Sonoma ($119.95, 2044 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, 631-537-3040, www.williams-sonoma.com). The kit includes Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup, Williams-Sonoma signature Spanish olives, Dillon’s DSB Bitters, a polished cocktail shaker, a brown bone double jigger, and of course “Winter Cocktails,” a hardcover collection of classic and creative cold-weather cocktails.