Gift sets are the easiest way to get the most “bang for your buck” during the holiday season. Here are ten gift set suggestions, whether you’re dealing with an avid traveler, beauty lover, or accessory queen.
1. Cle de Peau Beaute Limited Edition Wintry Flower Kit: We bet Amanda Seyfried, the face of Clé de Peau Beauté, loves the limited edition Wintry Flower Kit ($195, www.neimanmarcus.com), which would make an amazing Christmas present. The set was inspired by an icy winter garden with crystallized flowers.
2. 3FLOZ Kit: If you’re buying for a girl or guy who is always on the go, a curated travel kit from 3FLOZ ($35 to $62, www.3floz.com) will alleviate some of the stress that comes from deciding what to pack. The kits come in a variety of options including In A Clutch, Behind Closed Doors, Men’s Essentials, Travel Essentials, Hair Essentials, and Jet Lag Essential.
3. The Body Shop Joyful Gingerbread House: Festive favorites in an adorable gingerbread schoolhouse box and by buying it you support The Body Shop’s project to give children around the world better access to an education for a brighter, happier future. The Body Shop Joyful Gingerbread House ($20, www.thebodyshop.com) includes Cranberry Shower Gel, Gingerbread Shower Gel, Cranberry Body Butter, Gingerbread Body Butter, and Mini Crinkle Lily.
4. Philip Kingsley Jet Sets: Another ideal gift for a frequent flier, The Philip Kingsley Jet Sets ($35, www.philipkingsley.com) come in a variety of options whether they have curly, straight, frizzy, fine or chemically processed hair.
5. Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Smoothing Sensation Set: Moms will love this anti-aging set ($89, dermelect.com), which has a Smooth Upper Lip & Perioral Anti-Aging Treatment, Resurface Stem Cell Reconstructing Serum and Dermelect Red Signature Bag.
6. Essie Winter Collection: If you are buying for a beauty buff who always has the perfect mani, the Essie Winter Collection ($8.95 per color, www.essie.com) will allow her to have a different color for every holiday occasion.
7. Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio: A trio of floral fragrances, the Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio ($39, www.marcjacobs.com) contains the best-selling Daisy Eau de Toilette, Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette, and Dot Eau de Parfum.
8. glo minerals Illumination Kit: Another gift makeup lovers will enjoy is the glo minerals Illumination Kit ($50, www.gloprofessional.com). The set contains two limited edition shimmering shades, Shimmer Duo in candle. It also has an Eye Revitalize, Liquid Lips in Luna, a limited edition glo minerals Compact Mirror, Luxury Hand Cream, and a Mini Fan Brush.
9. Marie Todd Signature Candle Gift Set: If you’re stuck on what to get the hostess with everything, candles are always a great idea. The Marie Todd Signature Candle Gift Set ($72, www.marietodd.com) features four varied scents including Blue Agave and Cacao with hints of Cardamom, Cinnamon, Bergamot; Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood, blended with Dark Amber; Sweet Tobacco Leaf and Vanilla with notes of Sandalwood and Cardamom; and Lime and Coriander with brightness of Pomelo Zest and Yuzu.
10. C. Wonder Hello Sparkle Earring Box: Accessory queens will love these oversized sparkly studs from C. Wonder ($48, 5 Main Street, Southampton, 631-287-2645, www.cwonder.com). The set includes a blue, pink and gold pair.
11. Essence of Beauty Shea Indulgence Body Care Collection Kit: This super affordable gift set available at CVS ($9.99, 111 Main Street, Southampton, 631-283-4250, www.cvs.com) contains a cream shower cleanser, radiant butter scrub, and enriched body lotion. The decadent shea butter treatment will leave skin irresistibly soft.