Whether it’s for pleasure or for work, here are ten holiday gift ideas for any jetsetter that’s always on the go.
1. Citizen Sunrise Watch: While traveling, being off a mere minute can make the difference between catching a flight or being stuck waiting around the airport. Give her the gift of time with the Citizen Sunrise Watch, which is available at Macy’s ($350, 190 West Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays, 631-728-5500, www.citizenwatch.com). The stylish timepiece is inspired by the natural beauty of the morning dew and features a Mother-of-Pearl dial, sapphire crystal, deployment clasp, and is water resistance up to 50 meters.
2. Restorsea Holiday Radiance Set: Constant travel can wreak havoc on your skin. Make sure she has a glowing complexion this holiday season by gifting the Restorsea Holiday Radiance Set ($315, www.restorsea.com). The limited-edition gift box features Zero + Maria Cornejo, a geometric print Italian virgin wool scarf, Restorsea Reviving Cleanser, Restorsea Renormalizing Serum, and Restorsea 24kt Liquid Gold Face Oil, a nourishing treatment that leaves skin hydrated and luminous.
3. Lipault of Paris 2-Wheeled 20″ Satchel: Having the right luggage can make or break a trip. The Lipault of Paris’ 2-Wheeled 20″ Satchel ($179, www.lipault-us.com) is a super chic piece that works for either a quick weekend getaway or longer business trip. The durable carry on is available in an array of colors including black, grey, aqua, purple, tangerie, and espresso.
4. Pottery Barn Travel Pouch: While on a long trip, the last thing they want to be doing is unpacking their carefully packed luggage to find a missing item. With the Pottery Barn Travel Pouch ($39, 1 Hampton Road, Southampton, 631-283-0141, www.potterybarn.com), they can place all travel essentials like a cell phone, wallet, and mini beauty must-haves in the standout bold pouch and never have trouble quickly locating important items again.
5. GiGi New York Passport Holder and Luggage Tag: Keeping with the brightly colored travel accessories theme, we love GiGi New York ‘s Passport Holder and Luggage Tag in robin’s egg blue ($60 and $30, 28 Jobs Lane, Southampton, 631-249-9600, www.giginewyork.com). They won’t have any problems picking out their luggage on the conveyor belt with the bold hue, and the passport holder and luggage tag are also available in coral, blush, black, robin’s egg blue, ivory, and saddle.
6. Nest Artisan Pashmina (India): This luxurious Nest Artisan Pashmina shawl ($120, www.buildanest.org) was hand loomed by artisans in Varanasi, India. It’s 100 percent pure pashmina with grey with striped neon accents and purchasing the pashminsa funds a fair wage payment to the talented global artisans who created it.
7. Jet Set Candy LHR London Luggage Tag Charm: If they can’t hear enough about the royal family, but missed the chance to see Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William during their tour of the U.S., and a jaunt to London isn’t in their immediate future, Jet Set Candy’s LHR London Luggage Tag Charm ($98, www.myjetsetcandy.com) is the next best option. The whimsical travel inspired jewelry is available in sterling silver, vermeil and 14k gold, representing six continents and 33 countries.
8. Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails: For a stocking stuffer that helps them beatify over time, wrap up Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails available at CVS ($7.59 to $16.49, 38 Pantigo Road, East Hampton, 631-324-8587, www.naturesbounty.com) Hair, Skin & Nails features Biotin, an important B Vitamin that supports skin and hair health, and helps support healthy nails. It also has argan oil, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants in a multi-vitamin that specifically targets hair, skin, and nail health.
9. Calypso St. Barth Alpaca Travel Blanket Set: This luxurious set from Calypso St. Barth ($375, 21 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, 631-329-0033, www.calypsostbarth.com) is the ultimate gift for those who are always on overnight flights to Europe or Asia.
10. Dreamdry The Little Black Box: Most of us have gotten to hotel that claims they have a hairdryer and what they provide is subpar. Avoid having bad vacation hair with Dreamdry’s The Little Black Box ($295, www.dreamdry.com), which includes The Dream Dryer, The Dream Detangler, and The Dream Turban.