With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, here are ten gift ideas for your special someone.
1. J.CrewVintage Cotton Kiss Kiss Tee: Send a cute message with this vintage feel tee from J.Crew ($39.50, 84 Main Street, Southampton, www.jcrew.com). The incredibly soft heathery texture will make it a go to favorite among her casual shirts.
2. Pandora Jewelry Love Collection: While Pandora Jewelry is typically known for their charm bracelets, they’ve recently released the Love Collection, just in time for Valentine’s Day. The affordable line, which starts at $35, celebrates the bonds and emotions of love and features the ‘Signature of Love’ rings, bracelets, and necklaces, with each piece’s cursive letters set in a little bit of sparkle courtesy of cubic zirconia, for a touch of elegance. The Love Collection is available at Rose Jewelers (57 Main Street, Southampton) or online at www.pandora.net.
3. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio by Fiorucci: “Love Is The Message” with this limited edition Genio coffee machine designed Italian fashion label Fiorucci ($139.99, www.dolce-gusto.us). Share a romantic declare while adding a piece of art to your kitchen with this compact brewer.
4. The Dreaming Tree ‘Crush’ red-blend: Did you finally score a coveted date with your crush of the moment? Toast to the occasion with The Dreaming Tree wines Crush, a North Coast California red-blend created by world-renowned musician Dave Matthews in collaboration with a celebrated Sonoma County winemaking team. The affordable Crush blend is available for $14.99 at Herbert & Rist (63 Jobs Lane, Southampton), Bottle Hampton (850 County Road 39, Southampton), North Sea Liquor Shop (1272 North Sea Road, Southampton), and Zabi Spirits (74 County Road 39, Southampton).
5. Jamberry Love Potion Nail Wrap Set: Is she always wrecking her mani right after its finished? These adorable love-themed Jamberry Nail Wraps ($15 per sheet, www.jamberrynails.net) is her fix and any nail art adorer will be thrilled with the low maintenance nail treatment.
6. Sydney Evan Large Yellow-Gold & Pave Diamond Taken Necklace: As they say, “diamonds are a girl’s best friend,” and most ladies will agree. This 14k yellow-gold statement necklace from Sydney Evan features pave-set diamonds on a 16″ link chain ($1,750, www.sydneyevan.com).
7. Tory Burch York Buckle Tote: A woman can never have too many bags and this beautifully crafted, scratch-resistant leather Tory Burch tote ($295, 47 Newtown Lane, East Hampton, www.toryburch.com), is not only chic, but its multifunctional. The pop of color will brighten any dreary winter day. And, this isn’t one of those bottomless totes where you can never find what you’re looking for. The interior includes a fully padded compartment to store up to a 15″ laptop, one large zip pocket, and several open pockets.
8. Konstantina Tzovolou Deeva Mesh Heart Ankle Boot: Instead of wearing her heart on her sleeve, she can wear it on her footwear with these Konstantina Tzovolou booties ($590 to $810, www.konstantinatzovolou.com). Available in Red/Fuchsia, Turquoise/Coral, Grey/Fuchsia, and Black/Gold studs, now she can show her love from her head to her toes.
9. Michael Kors Clear Rose Gold-Tone Stud Earrings: These understated crystal studs by Michael Kors ($65, 30 Main Street, Southampton, www.michaelkors.com) are a beautiful jewelry option that won’t break the bank. The understated earrings are timeless and can easily be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
10. iS Clinical Anti-Aging Travel Kit: Is she a jetsetter that loves pampering her skin at the spa? Then pick up the iS Clinical Anti-Aging Travel Kit ($145, www.isclinical.com) featuring Cleansing Complex, Active Serum, Youth Complex, and SPF 25 Treatment Sunscreen for when she’s on the go. The miniature products, which provide antioxidant protection, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, minimize acne breakouts, and improve skin health, are packaged in a slim case for easy packing.