Nordstrom opened its Nordstrom Local pop-up in Southampton, NY. From Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, Nordstrom will offer its convenient services such as online order pickup, easy returns, alterations and more for customers who live, work and travel in the Hamptons.
Nordstrom Local is a neighborhood service hub designed to deliver customers Nordstrom services in a convenient location. The company currently operates seven Nordstrom Local locations in California and New York in addition to this pop-up.
Nordstrom Local Hamptons pop-up offers the following services:
- Order Pickup: Place your Nordstrom.com or NordstromRack.com and select Nordstrom Local Hamptons for easy order pickup in the Hamptons. We also offer next day pickup for select items on Nordstrom.com
- Easy Returns: Make your returns from Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Trunk Club. Didn’t love it? Our expert stylists can help with free fashion advice or suggest something new.
- Alterations: Get expert alterations on Nordstrom purchases and pieces from your own closet. We will offer a Nordstrom fitter at the Local pop-up each week to make sure you get just the fit you need with hems, sleeve shortening, sizing adjustments, simple repairs and more.
- Gift Wrap: Leave the wrapping to us! In addition to complimentary signature black and white boxes, Nordstrom Local offers complimentary gift-wrapping for all Nordstrom purchases. Gift-wrapped items can also be picked up in-store or via Curbside Pickup. Plus, our gift wrap is 100% recyclable. Non-Nordstrom purchases can be wrapped for $8 per package.
- Clothing Donations: Give your used clothing and shoes a second life while also supporting our community. All donations will be directed to Housing Works where items will be sold to support local programs.
- BEAUTYCYCLE: Bring in your empties to help Nordstrom take back 100 tons of beauty packaging to be recycled by 2025 with Nordstrom BEAUTYCYCLE.
Nordstrom Local is a great solution for those who may have forgotten to pack or bring along any summer essentials out to the Hamptons, like a swimsuit or cover-up. Customers can order items online and have them conveniently delivered to the Hamptons. Through the Hamptons Local pop-up, Nordstrom has the opportunity to stay closer to New York area customers and expand how and where they serve them.