If you can’t get enough Guinness, corned beef, and cabbage and other traditional Irish fare, here are seven East End St. Patrick’s day happenings.
1. IGHL will host their 24th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner and Chinese Auction at the IGHL Opportunity Center (221 North Sunrise Service Road, Manorville, 631-878-8900 ext 145, www.ighl.org) on Friday, March 14, from 4 to 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children under 12. The event will feature guest chef Walter O’Stockton and proceeds will benefit the IGHL Opportunity Center and NIS Day Care.
2. Leading up to the Montauk 52nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Montauk’s Friends of Erin will hold the 10th Annual Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner at the Point Bar & Grill (697 Montauk Highway, Montauk, 631-668-1500, www.pointbarandgrill.com) on Saturday, March 15, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Attendees will enjoy music, raffles and prizes.
3. The Long Ireland Brewery will present Irish Rock Night featuring the Raging Hornpipes, accompanied by Step Dancers at the Suffolk Theater (118 East Main Street, Riverhead, 631-727-4343, suffolktheater.com) on Saturday, March 15. The evening will include a special Irish menu featuring corned beef as well as other Irish fare and desserts. Happy hour will showcase Long Ireland Brewery, Guinness and Jamison Sidecar drink specials. Tickets are $25, and the doors, restaurant and bar open at 6:30 p.m. The show will begin at 8 p.m.
4. Paul Koster Memorial Benefit and Have a Heart Community Trust will host “Viva Las Vegas!” on Saturday, March 15, at 7 p.m. “Celebrate Your St. Patty’s Day The Las Vegas Way!” during an evening of gambling, hors d’oeuvres and fun at Seasons of Southampton (15 Prospect Street, Southampton, 631-283-3354 www.seasonsofsouthampton.com/).
5. Southampton Publick House (40 Bowden Square, Southampton, 631-283-2800, www.publick.com) will have a traditional Irish menu all day on St. Patty’s Day. Stop by for a pint of Sullivan’s Irish Ale, live entertainment in the tap room, traditional Irish pub songs, and t-shirt giveaways.
6. Rowdy Hall (10 Main Street, East Hampton, 631-324-8555, www.rowdyhall.com) will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a la carte lunch specials, a prix fixe dinner menu and drink specials starting Saturday, March 15, through Monday, March 17. They will also break out the special menu on the day of the Montauk St. Patrick’s Day Parade (Sunday, March 23).
7. Indian Wells Tavern (117 Main Street, Amagansett, 631-267-0400, www.indianwellstavern.com) is throwing a St. Patrick’s Day pre-parade party on Saturday, March 22. Get in the Irish spirit before heading out to The End with drink specials, and a DJ will be spinning from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.