All Hallows’ Eve will bring several spooky spectaculars to the Hamptons this year. If you’re still deliberating on which East End bash to attend, here are our top eight Halloween picks:
1. Celebrate Halloween a little early during a Masquerade Gala Family Fundraiser to commemorate the launch of Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center’s The Nancy & Frederick DeMatteis Arts Academy on Sunday, October 25th from 12 to 4 p.m. at the Sea Star Ballroom at Atlantis Aquarium (431 East Main Street, Riverhead). Tickets are $85 for adults and $65 for students. For more information call 631-288-1500 or visit www.whbpac.org.
2. Conscience Point Promotions is presenting a special pre-Halloween concert at 230 Down (230 Elm Street, Southampton) on Friday, October 30th. The evening will feature music by the Roses Grove Band from 8 to 10 p.m., an open bar and buffet, and a Halloween costume contest, with the winner taking home $250. Admission is $20. For more information call 631-377-3900 or visit 230elm.com.
3. Rowdy Hall (10 Main Street in the Parrish Mews, East Hampton) is hosting their 16th annual “Rowdyween” party on Saturday, October 31st. From 8 p.m. until the witching hour, gather at Rowdy (but make sure to come in costume . . . or don’t come at all) for beats from DJ Noid, snacks, $5 drafts and $6 well drinks, and one of the best Halloween costume contests on the East End, with a $500 prize for best costume. Admission is $35, which includes one complimentary drink and bites. Before the big holiday bash, Anthony from WEHM will be broadcasting live during the trick or treating hours of 3 to 5 p.m., from the courtyard. For more information call 631-324-8555 or visit www.rowdyhall.com.
4. The 2015 Halloween Costume Party at Southampton Publick House (40 Bowden Square, Southampton) will take place on Saturday, October 31st from 9 p.m. until…. Admission is $10 and the best costume will take home $500. WEHM’s DJ Anthony will host the ghoulish evening, which features music from DJ Dory. For more information call 631-283-2800 or visit www.publick.com.
5. Calling all monsters, ghouls, witches and ghosts: Solé East (90 Second House Road, Montauk) is inviting you to their All Hallows’ Eve festivity and end of the 2015 season celebration in The Backyard. Starting at 8 p.m. on Halloween, attendees will enjoy free bar food, drink specials, music from a DJ, and the chance to win “Best Costume.” Admission to the party is free. For more information call 631-668-2105 or visit www.soleeast.com.
6. Martha Clara Vineyards (6025 Sound Avenue, Riverhead) is holding a Back to The 80s Halloween Costume Party featuring White Wedding, a Totally Radical 80s Tribute Show, on Saturday, October 31st, starting at 7 p.m. Dress in your 80s best for a chance to win “bitchin’ prizes.” Admission is $22.50 to $27.50. For more information call 631-298-0075 ext. 101 or visit marthaclaravineyards.com.
7. Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa (290 Old Montauk Highway, Montauk) is throwing a Monster Mash at the Regent Cocktail Club on Halloween at 9 p.m. Attendees will enjoy music from a DJ, dancing and prizes for Best Costume, with the first place winner taking home a weekend at Gurney’s for 2 in Premium Oceanfront accommodation. Admission is free. For more information call 631-668-1747 or visit www.gurneysmontauk.com.
8. The Stephen Talkhouse (161 Main Street, Amagansett) is hosting a Halloween Party with music by Hello Brooklyn, one part pop and one part hip-hop… mixed together with a twist of rock’n’roll. Admission is $15. For more information call 631-267-3117 or visit stephentalkhouse.com.