Anne Hathaway debuted a new look at the 2013 Met Gala created by Celebrity Stylist Sascha Breuer. If you tired of your current style, this punk yet glam ‘do is a great look to standout this summer while in the Hamptons.
Breuer said, “Drawing inspiration from unforgettable punk icons like Poly Styrene from X-ray Spex and Joan Jett, I decided to go for a look that’s glam, edgy and yet very youthful and fun.” The look was taken to the next level by adding the Platinum blonde color.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Apply a golf ball sized amount of Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to damp hair for the perfect foundation and to provide hold and volume.
2. Blow dry the hair into shape using your fingers or a skeleton brush. Dry the longer hair on top back and upwards by gently pulling the hair away from the scalp to boost the volume and some lift to it.
3. Push brush and dry the sides flat to the head backwards allowing them to set narrow to the head.
4. Once the hair is completely dry use a small amount of Wella Professionals Bold Move styling paste. Spread the paste evenly between the palm of your hands and work the product through the mid length and ends to create a deep, slightly messy texture.
5. Mist hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray to ensure that your style will last all night.
For more information visit www.wella.com.