Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack Announces New Sushi Bar and Sushi Chef!
3516 Montauk Hwy, Sagaponack
Heated tent for up to 75 guests is Now Open
for Old Stove Pub Dinners, Private Parties, Private Dinners, Weddings, and other events
Sagaponack: New York: The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack is excited to announce its new Sushi Bar and Sushi chef, Chef Brian Hartman.
The new sushi menu features a core set of dishes that will remain on the menu every day, and there will also be daily specials depending on what is fresh and what Chef Brian is inspired by each day. Keep an eye out for rotating menus and exciting Omakase offerings inspired by Chef Brian’s culinary experiences traveling in 36 countries. The core daily menu includes:
· ‘Tunachos’ $30 – Lean Tuna, Wonton Chips, Kewpie Mayo, Togarashi Spice, Tosaka Seaweed, Pickled Ginger, Scallion
· Spicy Tartare & Avocado Tower – Tuna $35 Hamachi $30 Salmon $25 With Nikiri sauce
· Hamachi, Fresno Chili, & Cilantro Sashimi Plate-6pc $30 – Red Jalapeño, Cilantro Emulsion, Yuzu Ponzu
· Tuna & Seaweed Salad ‘Poke’ $30 – Hawaiian Style Cubed Sashimi, Cucumbers, Chukka Seaweed Salad, Spicy Sesame Dressing
· Gunkan Nigiri & Seaweed Trio $30 – Spirals Cut served with Tzatziki
· Nigiri platter- 10pc $60 – Tuna, Hamachi, Salmon, Fluke, Ebi, Nikiri Glaze, Wasabi, Pickled Ginger
· Sashimi platter-10 pc $60- Tuna, Hamachi, Salmon, Fluke, Ebi, Daikon Radish, Shiso Leaf, Wasabi, Pickled Ginger
· Futomaki-10 pc $50 – Tuna, Hamachi, Salmon, Marinated Shiitake, Kanpyo, Cucumber, Avocado
· Salmon Uramaki- 8pc $35 – Sashimi Salmon wrapped Spicy Salmon Tartare, Cucumber, Avocado, Asparagus
· Hosomaki-6pc – Spicy Tuna, Spicy Hamachi, Spicy Salmon, Yellowtail-Scallion, or Tekka(Lean Tuna) – $13
· Avocado, shiitake, Ume-Shiso-Cucumber, or Kappa(Cucumber) – $9
About new sushi chef Chef Brian Hartman:
Chef Brian Hartman has been working his way up the restaurant ladder since age 14; never occupying a classroom, you could find him working and soaking up knowledge in restaurants of all cuisines. He has a passion for both learning and being creative. Working in upper management, being a Private Chef, he also has always had a passion for sushi, Japanese culture, and the desire to learn from the best. Chef “B-Love” has had the opportunity to train under two different Master Sushi Chefs from different regions of Japan to help make that dream come true. The outcome is very diverse Sushi derived from traditional styles adapted to American culture. After opening four different sushi bars & restaurants, two as Executive Chef, he finds himself in the Hamptons in a great crossover concept of a Prime Steakhouse & Sushi Bar.
75-Person Heated Tent
Our heated tent for up to 75 guests is officially open and is available for Old Stove Pub dinners and for rent for private parties, dinners, weddings, and other events.